Bishop's PalaceConstruction on Bishop's Palace, aka Gresham House, began in 1887 and was completed in 1892. Only one mile from Harbor House Hotel & Marina, this National Historic Landmark was the home of Walter Gresham, a Civil War Colonel, entrepreneur and lawyer, and his wife Josephine and their nine children. Considered one of the most significant Victorian-era homes in the United States, Bishop's Palace is open to the public for a variety of tours, including guided, self-guided and private.
- Adults: $10
- Youth (6-18): $7
- Children (5 & under): FreeM
- Sunday - Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Galveston Historic Homes Tour
- Preservation U: Historic Wood Floors
- History on Tap Dinners
- Basement To Attic Tours
- Private Tours
- Guided Tours
- Self-Guided Audio Tours
- The Shop at The Palace